AXYS Technologies Inc
Cost: Contact Manufacturer
The hull and superstructure are yellow in accordance with international standards. The hull is rotationally molded from UV-stabilized polyethelene. Color is added during the molding process. The buoy is resistant to marine growth, does not corrode and requires no painting. Two stainless steel lifting eyes make it easy to handle during deployment and recovery. The two mooring eyes are also made of stainless steel with a replaceable stainless steel bushings. Reinforced concrete ballast inside the buoy provides stability. Since it is filled with fused polystyrene beads, this buoy is impossible to sink. It is made of non-magnetic materials so that compasses are not affected and it is simple to modify. AXYS has made some minor modifications in order to accommodate sensors, electronics, and transmitters. The electronics payload and internal sensors are mounted on a watertight drawer in the superstructure allowing easy access during servicing. Batteries are located in the top part of the hull. The buoy, however, still maintains all requirements and features of an internationally-accepted navigation aid.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Telemetry Options: - GOES, INMARSAT C or D+ - ARGOS - VHF/UHF - CDMA, GSM - IRIDIUM
- SOFTWARE: AXYS WatchMan500
- DIMENSIONS: 1.7m diameter. Anemometer height 3.3m.
- POWER SUPPLY:: Fully solar powered. Four 20W solar panels, 200 to 400 amp battery capacity
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:20:12
- CONTACT: Don Bryan
- STREET: 2045 Mills Road
- CITY: Sidney
- STATE: British Columbia
- COUNTRY: Canada
- POSTAL CODE: V8L 5X2
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: 250-655-5856
- TELEPHONE: 250-655-5850
- WWW: http://www.axystechnologies.com/
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:20:12