Woods Hole Group
Cost: Contact Manufacturer
The SEMB employs point sensors to measure surface current. Optionally, SEMB will accept the RD Instruments' Workhorse Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP). A meteorological sensor suite (wind speed and direction, pressure, humidity) is also available, as are water quality sensors. The SEMB's data acquisition and telemetry controller, the WHISL Remote System Manager (RSM), is based on a low-power, 32-bit microprocessor. Two PCMCIA flash memory card slots provide high-capacity, non-volatile data storage. The system also includes a high-resolution digitizing system (WHISL SeaPac) to provide flexible sampling and averaging capability for up to five analog inputs for water quality sensors located under the buoy. The RSM controls the sampling and power duty cycle for each sensor independently.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Currents: Standard: vector averaging current meter, WHISL SeaPac 2000 at 2.4 m depth, Optional: ADCP RD Instruments Workhorse; Meteorological: Optional: Climatronics TacMet at 12.5 ft above water, Parameters measured: Wind speed & direction, air pressure & temperature, relative humidity
- DEPTH RATING: 400m max mooring depth
- OUTPUT: up to 340MB flash RAM, RS232
- BATTERY LIFE: Greater than 40 days without recharge
- DIMENSIONS: 31x85in (w/out antenna)
- POWER SUPPLY:: 9x10W solar panels; 12V 168Ah battery
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:20:21
- CONTACT: Woods Hole Group
- STREET: 81 Technology Park Dr.
- CITY: East Falmouth
- STATE: MA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 02536
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 508-540-1001
- TELEPHONE: 508-540-8080
- WWW: http://www.whgrp.com/
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:20:21