Cost: Contact Manufacturer
The BL-826 is a standard U. S. Coast Guard steel buoy designed for rivers, estuaries, and moderately exposed open seas. A tailtube design, the BL-826 maximizes the focal height and visual range of the light relative to the diameter of the buoy. It is designed to translate wave action into vertical movements and to minimize rocking motions of the buoy. Standard buoy has two lifting eyes and two mooring eyes. Tower may be removed for shipping. Tower design incorporates safety ring and hand holds. Standard buoy conforms with U. S. Coast Guard Specification GECV 350 and Drawings G-ECV 107324. Foaming of the buoy hull is optional.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- DIMENSIONS: 2450 mm Ø x 8000 mm length
- POWER SUPPLY:: Two 12V 115AH Batteries
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:20:35
- CONTACT: Automatic Power Inc.
- STREET: 213 Hutcheson Street
- CITY: Houston
- STATE: TX
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 77003
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: 713-228-3717
- TELEPHONE: 713-228-5208
- WWW: http://www.pharosmarine.com
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:20:35