Sound Ocean Systems
Cost: Contact Manufacturer
Designed for harsh marine environment, the bodies of the SOSI OOB family are fabricated of lightweight, multi-density foam with a thick polyurea coating for impact and abrasion resistance. An integral stainless steel-frame construction adds strength to the hull and provides secure mounting points for the tower, bridle and subsurface instrument masts. The octagonal shape of SOSIs OOB Buoys make them stable in transport or on deck and their sharp chines provide good motion dampening. Buoys may also be modified to include built-in recesses for sub-surface instrument masts. SOSI specializes in custom installations and integration of sensor suites from various manufacturers. Sampling schemes, power considerations, and data products are tailored to meet customer requirements. Batteries are sized according to deployment and sensor considerations.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:03
- CONTACT: Sound Ocean Systems, Inc.
- STREET: 17455 NE 67th Court, Suite 120
- CITY: Redmond
- STATE: WA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 98052
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: (425) 869-5554
- TELEPHONE: (425) 869-1834
- WWW: http://www.soundocean.com
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:03