Cost: Contact Manufacturer
The CI-68 has a triple-beam emission system for providing highly accurate current measurement. This system greatly reduces the effects of the rolling, pitching and heaving motions, providing a continuous display of tide information. When ground (bottom) reference is not available acoustically in deep water, the CI-68 can provide true tide current information by receiving position and speed data from a GPS navigator and heading data from the satellite (GPS) compass SC-60/120 or gyrocompass. In addition, navigation information, including position, course and ships track, can also be displayed. The CI-68 consists of a display unit, processor unit and transducer. The control unit and display unit can be installed separately for flexible installation. A BlackBox configuration (without monitor) is also available. CI-60G users can easily upgrade without drydocking to CI-68 since it uses the same transducer as the CI-60G.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Current and Flow
- PARAMETERS: 10.4" Color LCD Display
- ACCURACY: ± 2% of ship's speed + 0.2 kt
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -15° to +55° C
- WAVELENGTH: 244 kHz
- POWER SUPPLY:: 115/230 VAC
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:10
- CONTACT: Furuno U.S.A. Inc.
- STREET: 4400 N.W. Pacific Rim Blvd.
- CITY: Camas
- STATE: WA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 98607
- FAX: (360) 834-9400
- TELEPHONE: (360) 834-9300
- WWW: http://www.furuno.co.jp/en/index.html
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:10