Cost: Contact Manufacturer
Our collision survivable buoys are available in a wide array of designs, shapes, configurations and colors. In addition to our standard product line; we will custom design and manufacture buoys, fendering or other floatation devices for your particular needs. The floatation foam in our buoys is a closed cell, cross linked polyethylene foam which has a much lower moisture vapor transmission rate than other floatation foams. The foam will not absorb any significant amount of water during long term immersion. The floatation foam is protected by our Seathane® polyurethane skin. This skin has a 500% elongation and a 4500 lb./ sq. inch tensile strength. On our larger buoys and on buoys that will receive rough abuse the skin is reinforced with Spectra® fiber which has a 375,000 lb./ sq. inch tensile strength.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:26
- CONTACT: Urethane Technologies, Inc.
- STREET: 30150 Eden Church Road
- CITY: Denham Springs
- STATE: LA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 70726
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: (225) 664-9938
- TELEPHONE: (225) 664-9936
- WWW: http://www.utibuoys.com
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:26