Cost: Contact Manufacturer
For decades, InterOcean has specialized in supplying modular system components (sensors, buoys, mooring hardware, telemetry systems, software, et al.), as well as complete "turnkey" systems. InterOcean's integrated Monitoring Buoy Systems typically consist of: one or more buoy(s), mooring hardware, integrated sensors/ instrumentation, data acquisition system, self-contained (solar-charged) power supply, data telemetry (user-specified radio, cellular, satellite or hardwire) and a base station (receive/ present/ archive data and user interface for system monitoring and control). Universal compatibility in the design of hardware, interfaces and software architecture allows any combination of user-specified sensors to be integrated and facilitates easy, flexible system expansion. Each system is built around one of three basic designs; InterOcean's "Near Shore," "Coastal" and "Offshore" -type monitoring stations, each engineered to meet the unique rigors of the deployment environment and user's specific performance requirements.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Ocean Data Acquisitions Systems" [ODAS] or Met/Ocean [METOC] Systems)
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:32
- CONTACT: InterOcean Systems Inc.
- STREET: 4241 Ponderosa Avenue, Suite A
- CITY: San Diego
- STATE: CA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 92123
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 858-268-9695
- TELEPHONE: 858-565-8400
- WWW: http://www.interoceansystems.com/
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:32