Cost: Contact Manufacturer
InterOcean Series 1800 Subsurface Buoys provide buoyancy for taut mooring instrument packages in coastal ocean waters, bays, rivers, harbors, lakes, and reservoirs. Used with InterOcean Acoustic Releases or Tag Line Recall Systems, these subsurface buoys provide a complete underwater instrument recovery package. The 1800 Aluminum Series of light-weight, rugged and reliable floatation buoys can be used individually or in tandem to provide desired buoyancy for all types of subsurface requirements.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Provide buoyancy for taut mooring instrument packages
- DEPTH RATING: 100 to 1000 meters
- DIMENSIONS: 40 to 101 cm diameter
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:32
- CONTACT: InterOcean Systems Inc.
- STREET: 4241 Ponderosa Avenue, Suite A
- CITY: San Diego
- STATE: CA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 92123
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 858-268-9695
- TELEPHONE: 858-565-8400
- WWW: http://www.interoceansystems.com/
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:32