Cost: Contact Manufacturer
InterOcean offers a series of Steel Subsurface Buoys to provide rugged floatation for a variety of offshore and oceanographic applications. These buoys are constructed of steel, leak tested, and painted with marine rated primer and durable epoxy. The 3800 Series Steel Subsurface Buoys are used in deep water deployments demanding higher strength and resistance to collapse pressure. They are also used individually or in tandem in a variety of mooring arrangements where increased recovery buoyancy is required.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Provide rugged floatation for a variety of offshore and oceanographic applications
- DEPTH RATING: 300 to 1000 meters
- DIMENSIONS: 50 to 141 cm diameter
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:32
- CONTACT: InterOcean Systems Inc.
- STREET: 4241 Ponderosa Avenue, Suite A
- CITY: San Diego
- STATE: CA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 92123
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: 858-268-9695
- TELEPHONE: 858-565-8400
- WWW: http://www.interoceansystems.com/
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:32