Cost: Contact Manufacturer
InterOcean also provides standard or custom designed Surface Buoys for remote applications. Typically these Surface Buoys contain interface electronics and remote data acquisition/transmission from underwater instruments. For many applications, InterOcean can provide a complete turn-key system. Surface Buoys are typically constructed from steel or aluminum and are suited for specific environmental conditions, and may be foam-filled to prevent capsizing in the event of collision. Foam floatation collars are also available for surface or subsurface applications. Foam floatation collars provide positive buoyancy and are designed for easy installation for special instrument packages.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Standard or custom designed Surface Buoys for remote applications
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:32
- CONTACT: InterOcean Systems Inc.
- STREET: 4241 Ponderosa Avenue, Suite A
- CITY: San Diego
- STATE: CA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 92123
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: 858-268-9695
- TELEPHONE: 858-565-8400
- WWW: http://www.interoceansystems.com/
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:32