Cost: Contact Manufacturer
Main characteristics : Implementation in coastal areas, estuary, river, lake ... Low consumption autonomous system : power provided by batteries and solar panel. Data transmission via radio link or cellular telephone network (TCP/IP protocol), secured transmission. Remote control for the operation of the sub-assemblies. Large storage capacity of the measurements within the buoy (longer than 1 year). Onshore data retrieval and archiving onto computer, link towards client network. Possible instrumentation for the measurement of the parameters : Temperature : multi-sensor chain or fixed point. Current : integration of an Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP). Water level : including atmospheric pressure compensation. Wave characterisation : parameters obtained from ADCP measurements. Meteorological : wind speed and direction, air temperature. Conductivity. Dissolved Oxygen. Turbidity. pH. Chlorophyll.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Implementation in coastal areas, estuary, river, lake ...
- POWER SUPPLY:: Batteries and solar panel
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:43
- STREET: rue Gutenberg, Z.I de Kérandré
- CITY: Hennebont
- COUNTRY: France
- POSTAL CODE: 56700
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: 33 (0)22.214.171.124.17
- TELEPHONE: 33 (0)126.96.36.199.12
- WWW: http://www.nke.fr/en/index2.html
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:43