Cost: Contact Manufacturer
The Model 241 Portable Split-Beam System is a portable version of the Model 244 Digital Split-beam Echo Sounder. It was designed specifically for hydroacoustic fisheries and plankton evaluations. The Model 241 Echo Sounder provides most of the primary functions of the Model 244 Echo Sounder in a lighter, more compact package that uses less power (runs by 12 VDC). Combining powerful digital signal processing hardware with a Microsoft WindowsXPbased user interface, the Model 241 Echo Sounder can produce results in real-time, with several data display and storage options. With the addition of the Model 540 Split-Beam Transducer(s) and a laptop computer, the Model 241 Echo Sounder is the most advanced, reasonably priced, portable hydroacoustic echo sounder available for fisheries and plankton evaluations.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Echosounder
- PARAMETERS: Designed specifically for fisheries and plankton evaluations
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0-50°C
- WAVELENGTH: Single frequency: 120 kHz, 200 kHz, or 420 kHz
- RESOLUTION: up to 1400 range strata as small as 10 cm
- DIMENSIONS: 432 mm length x 254 mm width x 109 mm height
- POWER SUPPLY:: Nominal 12 VDC standard
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:50
- CONTACT: Hydroacoustic Technology Inc.
- STREET: 715 NE Northlake Way
- CITY: Seattle
- STATE: WA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 98105
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: (206) 633-5912
- TELEPHONE: (206) 633-3383
- WWW: http://www.htisonar.com
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:50