Cost: Contact Manufacturer
DeepWater Buoyancy understands the value of data recovery, as well as, ADCP technology, oceanographic operations and what it takes to supply products that ensure success. Manufactured from high-performance DeepTec syntactic foam, adjustable urethane and UHMW instrument clamps, and 316L stainless steel and titanium hardware, DeepWater Buoyancys ADCP Buoys are designed to outperform and outlast conventional mooring flotation. Available with depth ratings to 6000 meters, they require minimal maintenance and are extremely durable under the most rigorous deepwater conditions. Designed by an experienced engineering staff that fully understands the effects of mooring excursions on data quality, galvanic corrosion and biofouling, these buoys are performance-proven and have a long track record of successful deployment and recovery. Elliptical ADCP buoys have lower drag for a given buoyancy than spherical buoy and significantly lower drag than glass or plastic spheres.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Measurement of currents in both deepwater and coastal environments.
- DEPTH RATING: 750, 1500, 3500m or 6000 meters
- DIMENSIONS: 38, 44, 47, or 52" diameter
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:21:59
- STREET: 394 Hill Street
- CITY: Biddeford
- STATE: ME
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 04005
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: 207-284-8098
- TELEPHONE: 207-502-1400
- WWW: http://deepwaterbuoyancy.com
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:21:59