Sound Ocean Systems
Cost: Contact Manufacturer
The POEM has a single leg design mooring. It includes navigation lights and radar reflectors on its fold-down tower and a SOSI Trident Data Logger / Controller. Its batteries are capable of 90 day deployments and charged by external cord. For communications the POEMS uses RF telemetry with optional iridium and/or ARGOS. POEMS comes standard with four sensor suites. The vertical profiling winch subsystem takes CTD water column measurements including: conductivity, water temperature, pressure (depth) sea surface temperature and optical transmissivity (requires additional sensors). The ADCP subsystem takes measurements for current direction, current speed, significant wave height and tidal height. The meteorological suite takes measurements for wind speed and direction, air temperature, barometric pressure, relative humidity, and optional solar radiation sensors. The onboard GPS system records Latitude and Longitude.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Self-contained, boat shaped, sensor deployment system for an array of environmental monitoring equipment
- DIMENSIONS: 27" dia X 25" h X 134" l
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:22:13
- CONTACT: Sound Ocean Systems, Inc.
- STREET: 17455 NE 67th Court, Suite 120
- CITY: Redmond
- STATE: WA
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 98052
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: (425) 869-5554
- TELEPHONE: (425) 869-1834
- WWW: http://www.soundocean.com
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:22:13