Cost: Contact Manufacturer
High Tech, Inc. has developed and manufactured autonomous data acquisition systems for recording marine seismic data using vertical or horizontal bottom-mounted cables. These autonomous data acquisition systems consist of: * A) a multi-channel hydrophone array connected to the electronics buoy by a tether and vertically or horizontally mounted on the sea floor; * B) the electronics buoys, which include the telemetry link, the data recorder, the power supply, and associated electronics; and * C) a shipboard interface that can control up to 64 individual buoy systems.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Autonomous data acquisition system
- SENSITIVITY: -90 dB maximum at -3 dB signal level
- DEPTH RATING: 3049 meters
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0 to 40° C
- OUTPUT: RS232
- BATTERY LIFE: 72 hours continuous operation
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:22:23
- CONTACT: High Tech, Inc.
- STREET: 1390 29th Avenue
- CITY: Gulfport
- STATE: MS
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 39501
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: (228) 868-6645
- TELEPHONE: (228) 868-6632
- WWW: http://www.hightechincusa.com/
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:22:23