Cost: Contact Manufacturer
The HTI REMOTE ACOUSTIC MEASUREMENT BUOY System is an eight channel, portable, shallow water buoy system intended primarily for making shallow water acoustic measurements. The system may be repeatedly deployed in a slack surface buoy mooring in water depths ranging from 20 to 1000 feet (6.1 to 304.8 meters). The buoy system consists of a buoyant float assembly, an electronics package with 900 MHz RF and GPS antennas, an omnidirectional hydrophone with an electromechanical extension cable, and a rechargeable battery pack. Underwater signals are received by the hydrophone recorded to the recording buoy saved as raw binary data files. The status messages and commands are transmitted and received via a 900 MHz RF radio transmission.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- SENSITIVITY: -90 dB maximum at -3 dB signal level
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0 to 40° C
- WAVELENGTH: 1kHz- 65.536kHz
- BATTERY LIFE: 12 hours recording operation
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:22:23
- CONTACT: High Tech, Inc.
- STREET: 1390 29th Avenue
- CITY: Gulfport
- STATE: MS
- COUNTRY: USA
- POSTAL CODE: 39501
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: (228) 868-6645
- TELEPHONE: (228) 868-6632
- WWW: http://www.hightechincusa.com/
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:22:23