Cost: Contact Manufacturer
The main measuring equipment comprises 10 PT100 probes. The first sensor is placed 0.5 metre under the water surface, and the next nine PT100s are installed at 1 metre intervals. An auxiliary PT100 probe: installed 0.5 metre under the water surface. A bottom pressure sensor (placed at the end of the measuring equipment.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: The measuring equipment, which comprises ten PT100 sensors, allows the temperature of the Gironde river to be measured, from the surface down to the seabed by 1m increments.
- ACCURACY: ± 0.1°C (temp); 0.09% (pressure)
- WAVELENGTH: 446 MHz
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:22:29
- STREET: rue Gutenberg, Z.I de Kérandré
- CITY: Hennebont
- COUNTRY: France
- POSTAL CODE: 56700
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: 33 (0)126.96.36.199.17
- TELEPHONE: 33 (0)188.8.131.52.12
- WWW: http://www.nke.fr/en/index2.html
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:22:29