Cost: Contact Manufacturer
OSIL are offering a low cost re-locatable solution as an alternative to moored buoy systems for a diverse range of applications, including oil and gas projects, dredge monitoring, and environmental monitoring. Incorporating a variety of instrumentation including a turbidity sensor, an ADCP, or a multiparameter sonde (that can be equipped with a range of sensors including DO, pH, hydrocarbons, etc.), the mobile buoy system can be programmed to keep station, patrol a specific area, or to follow a vessel (i.e. Dredgers) using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Data can be relayed to a base station on land or on-board a vessel via GSM/GPRS, radio or satellite, and can also be set up to relay data to a live website to allow multiple users access. Station-keeping algorithms allow the user to set the allowable radius of drift from the desired co-ordinate, or to specify a path or route for the buoy to follow, enabling users to, for example, equip a dredger with its own easily deployable, re-locatable, dredge monitoring system, that reports data in real time.
* Need to add a technology or update the existing info? If so, please use this submit form to have your data displayed.
- SENSOR TYPE: Buoy
- PARAMETERS: Can incorporate a variety of instrumentation including a turbidity sensor, an ADCP, or a multiparameter sonde (that can be equipped with a range of sensors including DO, pH, hydrocarbons, etc.)
- OUTPUT: Radio/satellite
- BATTERY LIFE: 4 days
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 2.4m, Beam: 1.2m
- POWER SUPPLY:: Diesel generator, battery and 2 X DC thruster in protected recesses.
- WWW: View Website
- LAST UPDATED:: 2017-10-25 14:22:48
- CONTACT: Ocean Scientific International Ltd
- STREET: Culkin House, C8 Endeavour Business Park, Penner Road
- CITY: Havant
- STATE: Hampshire
- COUNTRY: UK
- POSTAL CODE: PO9 1QN
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: +44 (0)2392 488241
- TELEPHONE: +44 (0)2392 488240
- WWW: http://www.oceanscientific.com
- LAST UPDATED: 2017-10-25 14:22:48